Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Lush Love; Candy Mountain!



Hello everyonee,
So today I thought that I haven't done a review in ages so whats a better time to do one then now?
 Also please email us or comment on the blogs
any ideas you have for blogs!


The product that is now my favorite is the Candy Mountain! It's so lush (get it hehe, lush...) anyway hope you got the joke there.. ;)
It's amazing, sweet smelling and cute. It is pink&white with these little shiny things sprinkled on it.
It also turns you bath baby pink which is beautiful to mee.




 It's super creamy and makes your skin so smooth
I love the texture, and for me texture is a BIG thing
because if I don't like the texture of something
I won't use it so this was a surprise ♥.







A pearly white white and pink polka-dot,
Lush Candy Mountain is perfectly named because
of it's shape and scent. It's shaped like a mountain!
&Smells of candy. Yum. Make a perfume
with this scent and I would wear it every day.









                                                    Thank-you for reading I hoped you enjoyed
                                             reading and this will make you want to try this AMAZING
                                                   product too. Contacts in the FAQ page ♥.

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment