Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundatin Review

Heey everyone, it's Mich and I had a lot of trouble thinking about what I should write about today. So when you don't know what to blog about who do you ask? Your bestfriend< 3 I asked Pep and she said I should do a foundation review so that's what I about to do :)

About a month ago I needed a new foundation. I was going to get Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation but they didn't have my colour and as I needed a foundation desperately I went with Stay Matte. Normally I don't like matte foundation but I thought I should try one out. Rimmel stay matte gives great results and doesn't leave your skin greasy!

Once blended in, this foundation looks really nice and natural. It's very light weight and makes your skin feel soft! If I was being honest I wouldn't say this is the best foundation ever but it's great for the price, (£5.99). It's lasted me very long as I've had it over a month and have still got some left!
I recommended this if your looking for a natural look!








Thanks for reading&I hope you liked it!
Mich<3



No comments:

Post a Comment