Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

20 Facts About Mich!

Heey everyone, it's Mich and nearer the start of the blog Pep done a 20 facts about her blog, so you now know a bit about her i thought I should let you know a bit more about me!
Hope you like it<3


  1. My bestfriend is Pep and I have known her 9 years!
  2. I absolutely LOVE Christmas so much<3
  3.  I have an addiction to Ben&Jerry's ice-cream
  4. Oh, I also have an addiction to pop tarts:) 
  5.  When I was younger my hair was a really light blonde and as I've gotten older my hairs gotten darker :(
  6. My mum and dad don't live together but I see my dad every week<3
  7. I live in England&have a 'British' accent :D
  8. I have one little sister who is called Ellie
  9. I hate nearly all insects. A lot. 
  10. I hate maths and dislike my teacher. Sorry. 
  11. I would prefer to be in comfy pj's then clothes all day...
  12. I have three pets: two dogs&one cat<3
  13. I have brown eyes O_o
  14. If watching YouTube was a hobby it would be my hobby :D
  15. My favorite colours are purple&blue<3
  16. When drinking a hot drink I will never completely finish it... 
  17. I have this really weird thing that I hate bare feet&always have to wear socks :/
  18.  Zoella was the first every Youtuber I watched<3
  19. Thinking of 20 facts was a lot harder then I thought :/
  20. I love everyone who views our blog so much<3

No comments:

Post a Comment