Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

A Bit Of Everything Haul!

Hey everyone, it's Mich here and yesterday I went into Croydon and went shopping with Pep. We went in so many shops and I might have bought more then I needed.. In today's normal Friday blog I'm going to show you what I bought and give you little review type things. Hope you like it :)

So, the first shop I went into had to be Lush! After watching Zoella's haul I had to go in there, even though we spent about 40 minutes in there I only bought two things, but they were defiantly worth it! The first thing I bought was the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, (on the left), this smells so sweet but refreshing, this will turn the bubbles pink and helps smooth your skin a bit. This cost £2.65. The second thing I bought was the Rose Jam Bubbleroon, (on the right), this is my favourite one, it smells so nice, it also smooths and makes your skin so soft. This cost £3.50. The results of both products are perfect!  
                           


The next shop I went into was Primark, I haven't been to Primark in a while but because I had a shopping budget I didn't go mad and buy everything I saw, like I normally do... The first thing I bought were cosy socks, these are also known as sleeping socks and they are super comfy, especially when the weather starts to get colder. These were only £2.00 you get two pairs one blue and one red, I personally think they are really worth the money. I also bought general socks these were £3.00, you get five pairs and they have really cute patterns, they come in one size and are really sweet and comfy.


I didn't just buy socks I bought some leggings too, I haven't worn leggings in so long because I just didn't feel comfortable wearing them but after wearing them I wish I bought more then one pair, these were a great price of £3.00. The last item I bought in Primark were some warm, cosy bottoms. There were many different patterns but these ones were my favourite, I loved the pattern so much! These were £5.00 and I know I will be buying more!

After finally finally finishing in Primark I went to Claire's accessories, in this shop I bought two things one set of small forever earrings, these cost £3.50. Then I bought a fake ear stretcher in a set there were two, me and Pep had one each they were £7.00. A lot of people have been trying these out and I wanted to see if it was something I was going to like. Both items I bought were super cute and I liked both of them!



So I'm going to finish my haul here, sorry about it being so long, I just wanted to try something different. I did buy a few other things but I didn't want to put everything in or this blog would have been very long. I hope you liked it and want to go look in some of the shops, please share and follow the blog if you like it because it means so much to both me and Pep, thanks :).

Mich<3


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment