Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Update!

Heey everyone it's Mich and I'm super excited to be writing this blog! Just so it makes sense this is an extra blog and the normal weekly ones will still be going up. Today is the 2nd of December which means even closer to Christmas! The word Christmas makes me excited, I absolutely love it and it's my favorite thing<3

This year Christmas is even more important to me because 2014 is going to be a massive thing for both me and Pep, as it will be the start of our Youtube channel! We're both really looking forward to starting it! Christmas gives me one of those feelings that you can't explain because it's just too good! As it's Christmas some blogs will be Christmas related and hopefully we will put more Christmas inspired blogs in as well as our normal weekly blogs!








I know this is only a short blog but I wanted to let you know a little bit about how the blog is going! Thank you for all your support and I hope you like what we're doing! If you have any questions or ideas please contact us, all our contact details are on the FAQ page!

Mich<3

No comments:

Post a Comment