Pages

Sunday 27 October 2013

Standing out of the crowd

Hello everyone, its Pep! So today I was thinking about what I should blog about, 
and to be honest one thing came across me&Michaela's mind and it was being original.

Lately, I have noticed some people trying to be like others. In looks, dressing and by what they do. I think everyone should be individual and be them selves. 
You should love yourself and even the word ugly can be made into: YOU GOTTA LOVE YOURSELF! 
See..... I'm confused why people and mostly girls try acting like models and going on diets to see who can be the skinniest one. Acting fake and like a barbie isn't pretty it's trashy. 

I myself haven't seen boys act like that but sometimes they can kind of want to be like 
the famous footballers and try be 'cool'. Stop. Girls like someone sweet&cute, not a total player :) 






What I'm trying to say is it's good to be different, not everyone has to be a model and a footballer. 
You don't have to wear kg's of makeup to look pretty and you don't have to have packs to be fit. 
Be yourself people should love you the way you are not by copying everyone else.

don't to be afraid to be yourself. 
Even if your homosexual, Asian, rich, poor You are who you are. 
Besides a original is worth more then a copy





thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed my new blog post <3
also if your having any troubles or need advice feel free to contact me and michaela 

pepandmichtv@gmail.com OR thepepandmichway@gmail.com

instagram; meee_pep
twitter; @pepoula
facebook; peppy saleh


No comments:

Post a Comment