Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Dresses!

Heey everyone, it's Mich and today I'm going to write about dresses that you could wear to certain occasions! I'm going to do a girly/cute look but also a casual look.

Girly&Cute:



I find this dress so cute and you could wear it to any party, this is super girly. I love the coral/pinky shade. A simple make up look would look great with this, I defiantly wouldn't wear a heavy eye make up look with this! This dress would look perfect with a cute pair of heels, yet you could still wear flats with this dress. As this dress is frilly I wouldn't recommended putting loads of jewellery on as well as I think it would start to look over the top and tacky.

Casual:

This dress is casual but at the same time really sweet. You could wear this out for so many occasions from a day out to a dinner out. This is great is you don't want to over or under dress. If I was to personally wear this dress I would add a long gold necklace to add cuteness and keep the belt! With this dress I would wear a pair of simple black flats with a small bow to make it girly. A basic eye make up look would look nice with this out fit but I also think you could add a colour and build up a beautiful eye look!

Thank you for reading
I hope you liked it!
Mich<3


No comments:

Post a Comment