Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Review: Pep's Foundation!



Hello everyone so today I was thinking about what I should blog about
and 1 thing comes across alot and it's what foundation I use.
Quite a lot of people have asked me this and have asked how I get it so
light weighted on my face.


Anyway I don't use concealer so this is all I use for makeup (on my skin, not eyes.)
Rimmel London Match Perfection.
This came up in my 2013 peps favorites blog too
http://pepandmichtv.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/some-of-peps-favorites-of-2013.html
and in real honesty I do love this foundation!



Another thing I really love is that it's not greasy at all and when taking off it 
wont leave your skin dry. You can get this for a really cheap price of £6.99 at 
super-drug and boots. If you live in America, I don't know. Probably because I don't live 
there :( Someone take me please  <3. 
I would recommend this foundation to anyone who doesn't like caking makeup on to
their beautiful skin or loves light weight foundation!


I know this was a short&quick blog but I didn't want to go on forever like last week.
Hope you enjoyed reading ;)
Contact us? FAQ page.
Comment below any blog ideas! Or email us :*


                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment