Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Green Tea and Collars!



Hello everyone, Mich didn't blog on Fri but she has something for you guys!
Anyway today I'm going to be blogging about Green Tea and Collared tops.
Why Pep? Because collars are so cute for this season and Green Tea is just lush.


Collars; At the moment they are selling SOOOO many of these really cute collared
shirts/tops at primark I'm not too sure where else but I think New Look too.
They are perfect for winter-start of spring. For light layering and for warmer days.
These tops look so sweet and cute with high waist jeans also skirts!


 


Now for Green tea! This is super random but oh well, I think you all need to try green tea. 
If your trying to be healthier then I recommend this. 
1. Hardly any caffeine.
2. Perfect for cold days. 
3. Fills you up. 
If you really don't enjoy green tea I suggest other fruit flavored tea. But don't dislike it when
you haven't tried this amazing tea :) 



    
I know this was a short and random 
blog but I hope you enjoyed reading 
love you all!
contact us? FAQ page 
Pep<3


No comments:

Post a Comment