Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

!Things I have been loving so far in 2014 & Changes!


Hello everyone, Pep is back!  So I was really stuck on what to blog about but what did 
come across was how things in my opinion have changed in 2014 and 
a few beauty things I have been loving so far.

1st. Social Media:
What I mean is how everyone is being kinder on social media and also 
how girls have more respect for themselves. Also how everyone is growing up 
and not being as rude! 

2nd. The snow-fairy massage bar:

I love this product from Lush, I know it's been said in so many of my other blogs
but it seriously is amazing. Not just pink but; soft, cute and leaves your 
skin stunning. I don't want to go on about this for ever but you have to try this! 



3rd. I don't want this blog to be too long so this is the last thing I have been loving so 
far in this year and it's: People are more chilled and not so homophobic :) 
I like that SOME and not all people are agreeing that being gay is normal and 
that they shouldn't be treated in any different way. I think in the past years lots 
of people have hated gay marriage but it's slowly becoming just as important as
males&females marriage which is great! No one should be treated differently 
whether your gay or not. 





Sorry it was pretty short, Still hope you enjoyed 
it though <3 
Contact us? FAQ PAGE
Comment Below Any Blog Ideas!
Pep<3

No comments:

Post a Comment