Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

My Favourite Shoes!

Heey everyone, it's Mich and I'm super sorry that last week I didn't blogg, as I had a lot going on but I'm here now and I'm going to write about my 3 favourite pairs of shoes!

My first pair of shoes would have to be Converse, they go with so many outfits and still look great with both leggings or jeans. What I love is depending on the colour you could wear them with a skirt, this makes your outfit look super cute! I have black high top Converses because I find that they go with everything! These are approximately £48.00.



My second pair of shoes would have to be Uggs, they are AMAZING for the UK as we have a lot of cold weather. Again, I find Uggs go with both jeans or leggings but I don't personally think they look right with skirts. One thing that is disappointing about Uggs is that they aren't waterproof and after having a certain amount of water rained on them they don't look as good quality.I have dark low brown Uggs and Black medium height Uggs. Uggs are cute and stylish, however the prices do vary but the Uggs website has all the information on :)




My final pair of shoes would have to be Vans! I could just wear Vans with every outfit and it would still look cute. Vans come in so many colours and patterns for example black to leopard print. I've had a pair of my Vans for over a year and they are still in great condition, for my size Vans they are £45, yet the price may be different depending on your size.  My favourite Vans are the denim blue because I find the go with almost anything!

Hope you enjoyed the blog!
Mich<3



No comments:

Post a Comment