Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

20 Facts about Pep



Hello everyonee <3 Pep here :) 

So today I thought of what to blog about and to be honest my last few blogs have
been more girly! So I thought I should mix it up a bit and do 20 facts about mee :D



1. My Bestfriend is Michaela and Boy Bestie is John 
2. I live in England and I have what Americans call a 'British accent'
3. I lovee fooddddd <3 
4. I love singing&acting so I might try out for Brit school!
5. I have a older brother, and we don't get on much :) 
6. I'm TERRIFIED of crane flies and EVERY insect
7. I am for some reason scared of the number 7 :s 
8. I love Halloween&Christmas
9. I love scary movies& stories 
10. I don't understand the concept of Tumblr omg LOOL
11. I don't like Indian food :/ 
12. I have like 13 fish but sadly they keep dying :( 
13. I have a addiction to POPTARTS 
14. For some reason every time I blink I say a word in my head (VERY strange :s) 
15. I'm very loud around friends&family but in public I can't speak and become shy 
16. My favorite band is TheVamps :g 
17. I have braces :D 
18. I hate maths
19. Sounds weird but I love the rain when I'm indoors!
20. I had a dummy in my mouth from the age of 0-7 x_x



thank you for readingg <3 also if you need any advise or help email me&mich at;; 

pepandmichtv@gmail.com  OR  ThePepAndMichWay@gmail.com

If you don't already know what me and Michaela look like here it is :) 

I'm the brunette and shes the beautiful BLONDEYYY <3 






INSTAGRAM; meee_pep
TWITTER; @pepoula
FACEBOOK; Peppy Saleh

No comments:

Post a Comment