Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Friends/Friendships

Heey everyone, it Mich here and it's my first blog I'm doing, I'm going to be talking and giving advice about friends/friendships, before I start I'm just going to say if I go on into to detail and start boring you sorry :D

So friends are a complicated matter, I personally think it's more of a girl situation where friend problems happen, especially when you start high school. Sometimes you start to loose people, others come in between your friendship or just general arguments.

One example that happens A LOT in my school is, when two people have an argument around 10 other people who have nothing to do with it suddenly get involved. It's pointless. This normally starts by someone putting something on a social network or BBM and it all starts off. There's really no point to make it such a big thing.

I could go on all day about arguments but I'm gonna give advice for different situations. First of all, when an argument happens only involve people that need to be involved, don't put it on every social network or BBM. Also, if there is one simple question you are getting at, are you my friend?, get to the point and say it! Don't let your arguments escalate quickly, for example don't be talking about something and the tension quickly rises, change the subject and forget it. One thing that can not happen in friendships are LIES, I could write a whole blog post of lies, they cause so much mayhem and things not needed.

I'm going to finish the blog here or I'm going to be going on all day, sorry this was more girl aimed but I had to make a blog post about this.
Thanks for reading Mich<3
Instagram: Michaela_Ludkin

Have a question or want advice? All emails stay confidential:
Email: pepandmichtv.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. when are you lot posting your youtube channel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as we get the camera, we'll be posting a blog when we do start though

    ReplyDelete