Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Hair Products

 Hello everyone, Pep here <3 Missed me? Course you have!


Hehe anyway carrying on .... Today I'm going to try and fit most of my favorutie hair products in.


So my first product that I'm going to share is this amazing hair spray called;; VO5 Hairspray Ultimate . It's super good, doesn't make your hair greasy hair, not too sticky but keeps it firm and stays in place. I love this you can buy it in boots and superdrug for a very cheap price of £1.79.


The next product has to be;; Schwarzkopf Got2b 2sexy Mousse. I love this hair mousse, now I'm not someone who would usually put hair mousse on but I do really like this mousse. It's a bit sticky but keeps your hair in place or they way you want it. It has a really fresh creamy smell, not too strong thank god! 


My last fav hair product has to be;; loreal smooth intense serum
I'm addicted to this onee <3 Basically when you shower or wash your hair so when you blowdry your hair or dry it you put it on so it doesn't go frizzy. Trust me it is one of the best things I have used on my hair, highly recommend it because it makes your hair smooth, and doesn't have a funny smell :) 



Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed this blog! Mich will be blogging next on Monday!

Please share, we have hit around 1280 views thanks everyone <3.

Instagram;; meee_pep
Facebook;; Peppy Saleh
Twitter;; @pepoula

No comments:

Post a Comment