Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Pep's Autumn Favorites

hello everyone! Pep here :)
I'm going to tell you lots about my autumn favorites, hopefully this should help you with clothes and help get you into a autumn spirit!

My number 1 favorite has to be Parka Coats! I'm Literally addicted to these beautiful 
coats. For males&females these have got to be one of the nicest and warmest
coats anyone could look stunning in.


Moving swiftly on I cannot forget these babies.... Now these are more for females and I'm not sure if they make them for males! 
But what they are;; is DISCO PANTS!
OMG I could go on all day about how amazing these are but I'm not. Seriously though I recommend these so much, they are comfortable, stunning and bring out your figure in the best way :) 


Lastly I'm gonna end this blog with food; POPTARTS! 
Now these are a american biscuit sweet thing but they do sell them in Morrisons, Tesco's &Asda! 
I have to admit I am just a bit addicted to these beautiful things but seriously you have got to try them.
They are perfect for a evening in warm and toasted! P.S they sell them in chocolate, strawberry & SO MANY more flavors! 
    I hope you've enjoyed reading this blog and its helped you loads! Michaela will be blogging on Friday :) 





Instagram;; meee_pep 
Twitter;; Pepoula
Facebook;; Peppy Saleh 

No comments:

Post a Comment