Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Staying Strong!

Heeey everyone it's Mich<3

Okay so before I start there's a lot of situations people say you need to stay strong in. So I'm giving you a warning that this could be a very long and detailed blog. I hope no one takes this offensively and I hope I can give people some confidence and show them that they're not alone. 


  

Okay, so starting off it is FINE and NORMAL to cry. It doesn't mean your not a strong person, everybody cries, some people even say tears are the words the mouth can't say. There are so many reasons to cry and no whatever the reason it doesn't matter. 

I think crying is fine and a easy way to let your pain out. Yet when people over rate things and start saying there depressed it's really stupid. By this I mean after breaking up with a boyfriend or having an argument with your best-friend people start cutting. I hate this, I'm not against cutting but when people do it for pathetic reasons I am. People at the age of 12, only 12 start cutting. Saying their depressed. I'm not perfect but people at my age have no idea of how depression even starts. So before you start cutting think twice, think about the people who have reasons to cut and can't help it. Your lucky to have what you have so don't take it for granted.

Never give up! This is the next thing I'm going to say. Always stay true to yourself and fight for what you believe in. Never follow the crowd, I'm not going to go on about this because, next week I'm going to be blogging about never giving up as like a part 2 of this blog.

In the future I am go into more detail of staying strong but for now I'm going to sum it up. Never let anyone bring you down because you need to be brave and keep your head high. Showing people you can break down is the start of something difficult. If anyone ever brings you down remember your worth so much more then them. 

I went of topic a lot in this post so if you have any questions please ask, email us: pepandmichtv@gmail.com
I hoped I at least helped one person, so remember stay strong!
Mich<3






No comments:

Post a Comment