Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

Mich's obsessions/addictions

Okay so I was thinking and anyone who's started reading this blog and don't know me personally don't really know things about me. So I thought a way for you to know a few things about me is knowing what I love and what I'm obsessed with.


  • Pop tarts: these are amazing try them
  • Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream: Ben and Jerry's is WOW but the cookie dough ice cream is perfect
  • Parka coats: my favorite type of coat
  • Music: I'm actually obsessed there's not a day when I don't listen to it, I have a problem.
  • Media
  • Animals: but I hate most insects
  • Being with friends&family
  • The colours blue&pink&purple: there my favorite 
  • Makeup: not loads so I look like barbie though
  • Doing my hair :)
  • Sleep: this makes me seem like all I do but I can't sleep in the day for some reason, so I only sleep at night like normal people... 
  • CHRISTMAS: I like it. A lot. I kinda love it. A lot.
  • Doing my own thing and being unique :p
  • Being all snuggled up in winter
  • Layering clothes 
  • YOUTUBE
  • Social networks, I don't have an addiction problem though, at least I think that
I hope you liked this post and you found out some of my dislike/hates too. If you have any requested posted let me know :)
Mich<3


No comments:

Post a Comment