Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

I Think I Need To Update You!

Hey everyone it's Mich, and this week has been amazing! It's been so exciting, Christmas was soo good and I've seen so much of my family :). Also, I've been able to see how blogging for 4 months has really changed things. 
However, this past month has been confusing. As many of you may know me and Pep have been saving up for a camera. Yesterday would have been the day that we bought it, but some of you may know that didn't happen. After speaking and deciding me and Pep realised that vlogging together may not be the best and easiest thing to do.
As we both have school, meeting up at least once a week wasn't going to be as easy as we thought. After thinking about everything me and Pep said that we BOTH want to do vlogging separately on our own Youtube channels. Some people think/thought that this decision was because we were no longer friends. That is completely wrong me and Pep are still fine :). 
Pep has bought her camera and has started her channel, I have decided that I want to wait a while until I start vlogging as I will be able to commit to it better. 
I wanted to write this blog because I felt like I needed to explain to everyone what was going on so there was no confusion.
As this blog isn't like my normal blog I will try to make an extra blog during the week.

Thanks for Reading

Please like and subscribe 

No comments:

Post a Comment