Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

Pep's Big Shopping Haul!

Hello everyone, Pep here feeling super festive&excited! Why? because well it's nearly
Christmas and also yesterday I went shopping and spent loads. Bad Pep >:(

One of the first things I bought was a must have, my hair straighteners were with Mich and to be 
honest I REALLY wanted new ones so I gave Babyliss ones ago :) 
I fell in love with these instantly when I had read a review about them, I tried them and literally
they are amazing. Light weight, soft on hair, doesn't burn, and best part of all it comes with this
thing that you put it on so it won't burn your table or floor.


Next I had to go into Lush, it was just glued into my head so I did! &I didn't spend as much as I 
thought I would I only bought 2 things that one I have been loving and is one of my favorites and two 
a new one that has been recommended by so many people. 
The So-White-Apple scented bath bomb & The Pink Snow Fairy Body Massage.


I have used this product before and I think I did do 
a review on it, it's one of my favorites and I think 
Lush sell this all year. It has the most lightest scent 
ever which in all honesty some don't like, but I love because it's sweet and simple. 
It's pretty fresh and has a light apple scent. It creates a beautiful rose colored bath. When it's white 
out-layer dissolves, it's pink inside will fizz and bubble! 




For this pretty pink one I don't know too much, so if you want 
From what I have heard it's super soft and leaves your skin creamy and perfect. I love the scent on this though, it's sweet and reminds me of candy. 
One of the things you will quickly discover is how quick it melts even when holding it for about 5 seconds. 








Then, I bought an eyelashes curler, I wasn't too keen on buying this since I haven't really tried it before.
However, after trying it today and yesterday it's actually quite clever. It makes your eyelashes stand out more and longer. I got mine in Claires for a cheap price of £4.00.


Lastly, I bought 2 really cute tops from Primark, I don't like woolly jumpers, so sorry if this isn't your thing. 
I do however think this would look super pretty if you layered them with jeans and a simple scarf or something.  I love the pattern on these 2 tops, they aren't too crowded or plain looking, just right ;)


 Thankyou for reading I hope you liked my shopping haul and 
comment below what you thought or if you have any ideas for new blog posts.
Want to contact us? Contact details in the FAQ page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment