Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Things I Honestly Don't Understand.

Hello everyone, Pep here :o
Okay, don't get too excited :*

Anyways, I was thinking about what I should blog about and I didn't want to
do something christmassy yet! And there's MANY things I don't understand so why not
share them with the world. Yep brilliant idea pep :)


  • girls - now this isn't aimed at anyone in particular but why do girls have the nerve to be 2faced, annoying and obsessive with stupid things and cause arguments. 
  • The royal family -  sorry if you love the royal family but I actually don't understand how they help England. I know that it's an old tradition but all they do is get money for sitting on their royal arses all day. 
  • Boys - I'm pretty sure every girl knows what I'm on about so lets just leave that... 
  • Maths - WHY is it difficult and boring? I would understand so much more if I had fun math lessons. 
  • Harry Potter movies - I know that some of you are Harry Potter fans but I actually don't get the movies or books. I understand the concept...Ish. But I find the movies boring sorry :/ 
So... That was some of the things I don't understand about people, things and words! I hope you enjoyed reading <3 contact us;; in the faq page.
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment