Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

The Fault In Our Stars

Hello Guys&Girls, Missed me? Course you have. It's been a whole week!
So anyway not a long time back I read the book 'The Fault In Our Stars'. Troye Sivan (Youtuber) had read this book and made a song&Music video for it. It inspired me so 
I decided to read it :) 
It was such a good book, I don't get into books usually but this defiantly got me into it 
and also I now have the authors other books :D 

It affected in such an emotional way that I was crying for around 4/5 days after I had 
finished it.


I don't want to go in so much detail because I'm hoping you will go read it too so a quick summary of the book is; 
2 teens with cancer Get close, go Amsterdam. Meet their favorite Author. Author fills 
them with disappointment. They fall in love, one dies. 
Imagine being a 16 year old suffering from Lung cancer, knowing you will die. Only 16 years of life and not achieving anything. Until someone changes your life completely 
however then it's all over, without you even knowing. What would you do then? 

Please trust me it's one of the best books I have ever read! If you do read it or have already go comment below what you thought of it, means a lot to me if you guys&girls listen to me <3





                 Thank you for reading! Want to contact us; Contact details in FAQ. 
            Also I have a new twitter; @Pep_Saleh


No comments:

Post a Comment