Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Stereotyping Boys!



Heey everyone it's. Mich and after looking at Pep's what I don't understand blog I wasn't sure what to blog about. Then I got reminded about boys. They confuse me a lot. If your a girl you know what I'm talking about already.

One thing that I don't understand with boys is when a girl is annoyed they automatically think it's their period. Ermm no. Just because a girl is annoyed it doesn't mean they are on their period. Why you would think this I don't know.
Another thing I don't get is that when boys are with certain friends they act completely differently. They are like different people. When you with your friends why would you want to change and be fake? I don't understand. Your boys your not suppose to be the bitchy ones.


I think the thing that confuses me a lot about boys is the way they are so rude to each other and still are fine about it... How can you let you friend be that rude to you.
When girls are arguing why do boys think it's okay to get involved and stir things up?
I just don't get it.
I really don't understand boys.
I could say so many things about boys but I'm gonna stop here if you're a girl you would understand I've just said but if your a boy your probably deining all of this...


Sorry if I offened you by this blog but I was being sterotypical and I do know that not every boy in the entire world is like this.
Hope you liked it,
Mich<3

No comments:

Post a Comment