Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Lush Review: Think Pink Bath Bomb

Heey everyone it's Mich and of course you've missed my Lush reviews so today I thought I'd do a review on one recent thing I've tried!  As a Christmas present I got a Lush bath bomb from my friend, (thank you so much Ellee!), and I couldn't resist so I had to try it before Christmas!
I had got the Think Pink bath bomb!
I loved this, the smell is so refreshing yet sweet!The fragrance is, tonka and vanilla. This product is great and helps look after your skin in winter but at the same time it reminds me of summer!
Once breaking this up into my bath it turns bright pink, it was so cute!
This made my skin soft and I personally think I am going to get 3 uses out of it! I really liked this bath bomb and will defiantly be buying it again!
I recommended this product so please try it. I hope you liked the blog post and I'll be back next Friday!
(Christmas would of happened by then OMG I'm so excited!!)

Mich<3
Contact details on FAQ page 

No comments:

Post a Comment